YOUR PURCHASE IS PROTECTED IF:
- The product was purchased from this website.
- The product is damaged, defective or the material is different from the advertising.
YOUR PURCHASE IS NOT PROTECTED IF:
- Your product was not delivered due to your mistakes, such as the wrong address.
- Not purchased from this website.
15 DAYS RETURN POLICY
- Any claims of damage/defective items must be submitted within 15 days after the product has been received.
- Please contact us at email@example.com before any returns and explain the problem with some added pictures.
- If the product purchased is not as described or have any damage, we guarantee your refund or a new watch.
- You will receive your money back within 15 days after the dispute is finalized.
THE REFUND PROCESS
- You have received a bad batch. You take pictures and send them to us on email describing the problem.
- We get the email. Check the pictures and we ask you to ship the watch back. Address on the package note.
- We refund your money + shipping cost for the watch.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO RETURN BROKEN GOODS?
Because a broken watch, no matter what it is , has parts that can be re-used.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM US?
- We have the best guarantee.
- 100% refund or a new watch. Your choice.
- We will pay for any returns.
- We don’t resell return watches because we have a standard.
- We are open 24/7 to answer any request in the queen’s own language.
LOOK OUT FOR SCAMMERS
We know there is selling platforms out there that make the customer pay for any return of a bad watch. That it self should be a big warning sign and here is why:
- These suppliers will hope customers don’t pay for a resend so they don’t have to refund.
- And they will just resell the returned watches in hope that someone else will accept them. In the end they got nothing to lose.
- They don’t care about losing a few customers or the brands reputation. If they lose you, they will just sell to someone else.
- And they own many websites and switches between them or copy a new when needed.
If you buy a watch or anything for that matter, you should always be careful who you buy from. Maybe ask yourself this simple question; Who has the most to lose?