Pagrne Design is a Chinese Brand that is produced and shipped from China.
We take PayPal, Mastercard, Visa. Discovery, American Express, JCB, Diners.
Tax is included in the price.
We have Free Shipping Worldwide. Exception is: Africa, India, Guam.
Shipping time may vary from 2-4 weeks depending on buyers location and supply.
- COVID-19 & Extended Shipping time : Due to the corona virus the shipping time is much delayed. Now shipping time is extended with several weeks. In some cases as much as doubled to 3-8 weeks. This is very unfortunate but not something we can do much about. Hopefully the world will soon go back to normal. You can read more about it here!
We deliver to Users/Customers at most places in the world. Some products may be packaged and shipped separately without any extra freight cost for you. We can not guarantee delivery dates and accept no responsibility for products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date due to force majeure or acts of God. Flat rate delivery times is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster.
You will get a Tracking link + link where to check tracking : https://global.cainiao.com/
within a few days. If you have not received your tracking mail, please contact us on email@example.com, because sometimes there is an error in the mail system. This could be because the email in our system is wrong or the email landed in your system as spam. You can also log into your account here and check as we also add the tracking info to your account
International Custom Fees.
Shipments may incur customs fees, depending on destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. You are responsible for these fees and might have to pay them when you get the items. You should check out your own country’s laws about custom fee.
Your purchase is protected if:
Your purchase is not protected if:
- The product was purchased from this website.
- The product is damaged, defective or the material is different from the advertising.
- You do not receive your package within a reasonable time. (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that is now upped to 8 weeks from the time of the purchase).
- Your product was not delivered due to your mistakes, such as the wrong address.
- Not purchased from this website.
- There is no refund for shipments that go unclaimed and are returned.
15 Days Return Policy.
- Any claims of damage/defective items must be submitted within 15 days after the product has been received.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com before any returns and explain the problem with some added pictures.
- If the product purchased is not as described or have any damage, we guarantee your refund or a new watch.
- You will receive your money back within 15 days after the dispute is finalized.
The Refund Process.
- You have received a bad watch. You take pictures and send them to us on email describing the problem.
- We get the email. Check the pictures and we ask you to ship the watch back. Address is on the package note.
- We refund your money + shipping cost for the watch.
The Return Address.
All returns must be send to the return address found on the Invoice or Packing slip .
The Return Package.
All return packages must include the following:
- The item with complaint.
- A copy of the packing slip and/or invoice.
There is no refund for shipments that go unclaimed and are returned. You will be liable for the cost of a reshipment if you still want the package.
Why is it necessary to return a broken watch?
Because a broken watch, no matter what it is , has parts that can be re-used.
Why should you buy from us?
- We have the best guarantee.
- 100% refund or a new watch. Your choice.
- We will pay for any returns.
- We don’t resell return watches because we have a standard.
- We are open 24/7 to answer any request in the queen’s own language.
Look out for scammers.
We know there is selling platforms out there that make the customer pay for any return of a bad watch. That it self should be a big warning sign and here is why:
- These suppliers will hope customers don’t pay for a resend so they don’t have to refund.
- And they will just resell the returned watches in hope that someone else will accept them. In the end they got nothing to lose.
- They don’t care about losing a few customers or the brands reputation. If they lose you, they will just sell to someone else.
- And they own many websites and switches between them or copy a new when needed.
If you buy a watch or anything for that matter, you should always be careful who you buy from. Maybe ask yourself this simple question; Who has the most to lose?
Last Updated: 05.31.2020